Info For Parents
The Animal Man is back!
Tickets out now…
Friday 3rd June 4:00-6:00pm
£10.00 per child
Suitable for ages 3-10years
Tickets have gone on sale today for our two summer day trips!
Bookings taken from Monday 16th May @ 10am.
Please call 01543 372063 to book, or pop in and see a member of staff.
Full payment must be made on booking.
Tickets are none refundable.
Sunday 24th July 2016
Tickets- £35 Adult (16+ years), £30 Child (aged 3-15 years)
Under 3’s £12:50 seat only
Includes entrance to Legoland and return coach travel
Depart 8:00am from Beach Hut
Leave 6:00pm from Lego Land
Monday 1st August 2016
Tickets- £12:50 per seat
Depart 8:00am from Beach Hut
Leave 6:00pm Weston-Super-Mare
Open 7 days a week
Please note last admission will be one hour before closing.
Please be aware that we are closed on the first monday of every month for a complete deep clean, this ensures that we maintain the excellent standards that all of our guests have come to expect.
Under 12 months – Free
Adults can enjoy Free Wi-fi, Magazines, newspaper and TV
Rules of play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The Beach Hut does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are 10years and under can use the play frame.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children
- Play is restricted to 90 minutes during peak times
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on going safety audits.
- All damages to The Beach Hut property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at The Beach Hut may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
The Beach Hut team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, The Beach Hut cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!